Cuidados com a pele: DETOX Soap & Glory
Anyone who knows me, know how lazy I am when is relate to a skin care. Even loving makeup the way I do, I never realized how important is to take care of it, as I said in the post NIGHT ROUTINE .
Today as I am a mum and I am 30 years old already, I try to have a little routine. I really want to go back to my old routine to go to a professional, but unfortunately with baby, it’s hard to find the time or find someone to stay with him during the week. Then I had to readjust myself, I try to do a facial once a week.
As we know it is not every week that we can do SPA DAY .
I have found the DETOX of Soap & Glory, I am loving it and is also accessible .
“It deep cleans, melts away pore-plugging sebum and softens keratinised skin cells to prevent breakouts and blemishes. Just massage on, and stop when the paste changes from yellow to blue. No Clogs Allowed™ is perfect for weekly use on areas prone to blackhead build-up, or more often as a deep-oil-emulsifying, detoxifying face mask and all-round scrubby WONDER!”
• 1-MINUTE HOT PORECLEAR™ TECHNOLOGY – a fast-acting, smoothing and polishing blend of micropumice, salicylic acid and hot clay, which activates with water contact
• GLYCERIN – to help skin feel soft and supple
• unique COLOUR-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY – (blue indicates when it’s activated)
• PLUS surface-polishing micro beads
• use weekly on areas susceptible to blackhead build-up
• strategically formulated for oily/combination skin
TIPS AND TRICKS:
“USE ONCE A WEEK: SHAKE BEFORE USE. Massage a grape-sized dab of No Clogs Allowed™ onto your face, then wet your hands and scrub until it turns blue and heats up. After 5 minutes, rub it all off with a warm, wet washcloth.”
I’m loving , and the results are really as promised by the product. I super recommend , for moms and friends who like practicality.
Did you guys like the post? Have you got any opinion or products recommendation? I would love to know and try different products.
Please don’t forget to leave your comments bellow, and let me know what you guys would like to see on the blog and my youtube chanel.