EASY CORNSTARCH HAIR MASK
As many of you know I am going through my hair transition. I have been relaxing my hair since I am 7 year old. So you can image how fragile it was.
So I decided to film my favorite homemade hair mask.
– 1 tablespoons full of moisturizing mask
– 1 1/2 cup of filtered water.
– 2 tablespoons full of cornstarch.
– 2 tablespoons of glycerin
-2 tablespoons of hair mask of your choice.
– Wash your hair with shampoo and drain excess water with a cotton shirt. Do not dry your hair with hairdryer. Ideally you apply the hair mask with damp hair.
– Mix well cornstarch in cold water.
– Put this mixture in a pan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. The lower the fire, and the more you move you will have a smoother texture. When it thickens and reaches the consistency of porridge, turn off the cook top.
– Wait 5 minutes until the porridge cool slightly, but is still warm. Add the glycerin, and hydrating mask. Mix again.
– Divide the damp hair into strands and apply the homemade mask from the root to the end.
– When finished glove all the hair with the mask, wrap the hair with a damp towel. I noticed that all the hair mask are potentiated when I do this, and women, it is not necessary only when the relative humidity is above 70%.
Product long hair: 30 minutes
– After leaving mask in the hair, rinsing the hair with water ONLY.
Trust me, the hair will not be dirty. This is extremely important DIVAS, if you use shampoo, you will
throw away all the hydration you just did. So just rinse off with plenty of water and condition the hair normally.
I hope you liked the video and all the tips.
Don’t forget to subscribe and leave your comments below what are your thoughts and what you would like to see here.